Direct Debit Information
Once the Direct Debit has been set up, the money will be debited from your account around 7 days after transaction but you can start training immediately. If you wish for a particular date for it to come out please contact me personally and I will arrange. We will then both decide on the best day/times for your sessions for the month ahead to ensure you have a consistent slot. The monthly direct debit then continues ongoing.
No commitment or contracts – just contact me and Direct Debit will be cancelled immediately. However, I cannot initiate refunds for transactions that have already been processed. The monthly direct debit has no join or cancel fees and no minimum term. Direct Debits will be set up ready to go once all existing paid sessions have been used.
Overview and T&C’s for your Direct Debit
* Sessions paid for that month, must be used within that month. If for any reason you have sessions outstanding, they may be rolled over for one month only. For example if you have booked 4 sessions a month in May and you only use 3 in May, you can rollover that one remaining session to June. If you do not have 5 sessions in June, then you lose that 5th rolled over session.
* If you are going on holiday for 2-4 weeks and you will have more sessions to rollover let me know in writing by email in advance, I will roll the sessions over for 3 months. Again, if you do not use the rolled over sessions within those 3 months, they will be lost!
* Alternatively, if for any reason you do not use all your sessions that month and you find you have one spare, you may like to gift it to a friend.
* Monthly Direct Debit payments are based on a 52 week year. Additional sessions may be purchased separately in advance.
* No refunds will be given once the money has been collected.
* Hassle free payments means I can focus on what’s important…achieving your goals!\
- The trainer will use their skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will take into account the personal goals, fitness levels and exercise likes and dislikes.
- The trainer will provide the coaching, supervision advice and support that the client may need to help them achieve their goals. The client’s progress will be regularly monitored and the programme revised and adjusted accordingly.
- The trainer will provide all necessary equipment and will organise appropriate venues for all training sessions.
- All client information will be kept strictly private and confidential. If the trainer requires further medical information from a practitioner, the client must provide such details.
- It is understood between client and trainer that both will commit to the programme and give 100% effort.
- The client is required to arrive 5 minutes prior to a training session so that a full session can be achieved on each visit.
- The client is required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Clothes should be loose fitting and non-restrictive. Footwear should be comfortable and provide adequate support.
- All clients must complete a PAR-Q and Health & Lifestyle Assessment before commencing any exercise programme, which will be arranged once booking has been made.
- Your trainer may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP. Please be aware that your GP may charge you for this.
- 24 hours notice of cancellation is required for all appointments by either SMS, email or a call.
- Notice of less than 24 hours notice by the client will incur full payment of the session fee.
- Notice of less than 24 hours notice by the personal trainer will incur a free session to the client.
- If the client is late for a session the session will not be extended and will end at the appointed time.
- If the trainer is late, additional time will be added to the session or to subsequent sessions.
Fee Charging Policy
- Payment for sessions must be paid for in advance BUT sessions do not have to be booked in advance.
- All monies paid are non-refundable
By agreeing to participate in Training you are agreeing to follow the guidelines set out by your trainer throughout the duration of the training program.
FitLife reserve the right to change any information given should this be necessary for any reason.